Thursday, May 8, 2014

Driven by Death.

I am powerful & I'm set out to make a difference that I'm willing to put my life on the line for. I'm unconventional & full of passion. Guided by unmatched wisdom & visions that scream at me everyday. I'm a result of the corruption not everyone can see, but everyone has grown comfortable with, so comfortable they can't distinguish the difference between intuition & fear. There are people like me & then there are those who lost their imagination long before they became "adults". 
Dreamer, extremist. I believe that my existence has no significance outside of this planet. My motivation comes from the known fact that we all share the same fate; death. I will not punk out of the things I want to do. No time to bow down to fear or be bothered with negativity. Let's see how much I can accomplish before death takes me out of commission.

No comments:

Post a Comment