Sunday, July 6, 2014

I will not fake it till I make it

I will not waste my time doing things I don't enjoy. I would rather struggle to make ends meet doing what I love and being happy with my progress, my struggle & my impact rather than taking home a bigger paycheck doing standard things that I have no interest in. I have the luxury to do this so I will take advantage of it. 


Human connection is the strongest form of currency and always will be. I'm very time-conscious. I'm not the guy who says, "I'll just do it tomorrow". And a part-time job is something I wouldn't even think of getting if it has nothing to do with my field of interest. I see absolutely no value in that. Hours of doing simething you dislike are hours you can't get back dude, ever.


I dedicate so much time to all of my interests. (I have lots) And sure this stuff takes up a lot of time and I sure as hell don't get results right away. But there's nothing more satisfying than that constant chase of enlightenment with nothing to guide you but faith. The unknown...this new territory, the challenges, the lessons, the perspectives, the friends, it's all worth it. It's fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment