Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Mwee

Empowering minds & believing in people are two of my favorite things to do. Some people need a push and there is no ONE right way of doing it. Learning how to spark something in people's minds has been a very artistic journey for me. I love seeing someone's face light up through the excitement of an idea or just watching someone speak passionately about something as if they were talking about their crush. It's cute, it's real, it's life.

To me, what it means to be alive is to discover something within yourself & acting on it because it feels right. There's a risk factor in doing so because it's most likely unconventional but to you it's all that matters. If you don't act on it, it's like slow suicide.

I'd like to call this "thing", a passion for curiosity. I believe we all share this passion from the moment we are born.

No comments:

Post a Comment