Thursday, May 8, 2014

Breaking the cycle.

Fears are obstacles that inspire me to take risks beyond my zone of comfort. I love the rush because it gives me the seeds I need to grow new ideas. I conquer unknown territory with all the faith I put into my decisions. But my actions aren’t always scripted. Sometimes I like to free fall because whether the end result is positive or negative, I’ll be okay with it because its an experience; a moment in time I captured, a memory, a story that’s now mine that I can revisit & share at any given time. I want to remember my days because of how unique each one was.

Being able to follow a pattern means you’re persistent but too much of that and your days become a blur; an insignificant part in your timeline you can’t recall because it’s not important to you. If you find yourself stuck in a pattern of unhappiness, it’s important to first acknowledge that you are unhappy. Or maybe you just aren’t satisfied with what you’re doing. Breaking patterns opens up new paths

Understanding the value of self-worth & getting the most out of this thing we call life is something that shouldn’t be ignored. If you truly cared about yourself you wouldn’t live just to suffer. Luck & inspiration is out there, you just have to be willing to walk away from the familiar and take a step towards enlightenment.
Being stuck in a loop will slowly make you deteriorate, trust me. And sometimes it’s not even physical patterns but mental ones.

Perspective makes you look at a glass of water in a particular way. The more perspective you have, the more open your mind is to the “new” & the “different”. Sometimes you just need to open your eyes to everything around you in order to find those little hints of happiness you couldn’t see before. And once you can appreciate those hints… I think you just might have found what it’s like to truly be happy & not just content. The ability to appreciate is to understand the true value of something. Appreciation and love are like soul mates. Put those two together and I think happiness isn’t too far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment