Thursday, May 8, 2014

Stress

I have been around a lot of negative energy lately. I feel like my soul gem is starting to get a little cloudy (Madoka Magica reference). It’s funny because I looked to these people to be the most positive and strong-willed ones I know, but I guess everyone cracks at one point right? One should not let a foolish thought, assumption or event dictate the direction of their life. Even if it’s just a phase, just know that although you may feel like shit, you could be indirectly affecting someone else’s life. And if you care about the people around you, you don’t want to ever take it out on them. I haven’t seen that lately which is good, because at least these people can appreciate their friends and not use them as punching bags.

If you’re stressing because of something or someone, just know that the real pain is internal. Emotions aren’t a force that is thrown into your body from the outside, it’s something you create from within. You have the power to dictate how you feel, and how to act. I’m not saying you should put on a fake smile for anyone’s sake, I’m saying learn to hone your feelings the way you want it. I am sure that you don’t want to feel like shit, you don’t want to stress out, you don’t want to break down in front of your friends. You want to be happy like how everyone else is, or at least seems. Most of us are hurting because of something from so and so ago. But It shouldn't be like that.

Find that conflict, and confront it. There is no running or forgetting, only forgiving. Don’t damage your precious body with bitter thoughts, keep it beautiful for yourself and who ever is lucky enough to love it as much as you should love yourself.

 When you learn to genuinely love yourself, it will take so much more to bring you down than a bad hair day or dumb comment some kid you don’t give a shit about made, or a dumb ass girl who calls you a friend that talks behind your back. Don’t let someone who angers you, control you.

You’re only young for so long, remember that. Time is truly the most valuable thing you have, so please use it to the best of your ability.
I know I preach the same stuff all the time, but it’s because I stand by my words 100% & that is why I’m truly happy every single day, even if I say stupid little things on twitter or whatever.

My thoughts were a bit scattered with this one. But for anyone who needed this, I hope this helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment